Friday, February 5, 2021

Finally 1/3

Oh man this round seems to be taking forever!!!
I like that it seems to be filling up space for 
about 5 rows, but.....it seems like it takes that 
much longer to get around!!! ;)
It's going to be a nice large doily for Christmas 
when done!!!

I believe this ball of thread was new when I started 
and I wound my Tatsy shuttle full to start and as you 
can see, I have used a lot just for 1/3 of the round.
I took out another ball because I am sure I will NEED 
it!!  ;)

Have a great tatting filled weekend!! :)

 

4 comments:

Jane McLellan said...

That’s a hefty row, but your doily will be a good size when the row is finished! Looking good.

God's Kid said...

Thanks Jane!! :) Yes, it will be a good size. I am using size 10 so that it will be a large doily!! ;)

muskaan said...

The recently finished Angel Choir doily was a bit like this, too! Eg. The angel round spanned 3 'normal' rounds, while a few outer rounds barely spread out. Makes each a unique experience 💜💛💚

God's Kid said...

I can see that muskaan!! :) I want to tat that doily and hope it's as beautiful as yours, but I have 2 in progress and today I am playing with hearts!! ;)