Monday, February 22, 2021

Tatting, tatting, and more tatting yesterday.

I did work on tatting throughout the weekend, but yesterday
I worked on 4 different projects between church services
and after.
This is my 4 foot table mostly filled with tatting.

Pictures in order of how I worked on them yesterday.
First is an Ice Drop suncatcher for one of my seniors who
needs a second to balance out her wall. ;) It's my own design.

Second is Renulek's 2021 Spring Doily row 5.

Third, I tatted 3 more motifs on my tablecloth.

And last, I tatted approx. 2 more repeats on this row of the Christmas doily.
I am so surprised that I got so much tatting in!!!

Hope your weekend was tatting productive too!!! :)

 

5 comments:

Jane McLellan said...

That’s a lot of beautiful tatting!

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

Wow! That's an impressive variety of tatting, and it's all so beautiful!

God's Kid said...

Thank you both very much!! :)

muskaan said...

This is all so lovely!!! I miss my shuttles and you are making it even more poignant ;-D

God's Kid said...

Thank you muskaan!! :)