For all those who have wondered about the tablecloth
I started in January 2011,
the last time I showed this was here:
Well, Saturday we had an All Day Praise with our group of
seniors and I brought this tablecloth to work on when I
had a break, and I got 1 motif added to it-there really
wasn't much time for breaks due to several people
not being able to join us and me having to fill in the
Well, when I woke up yesterday I got looking at
the motif I joined and realized I had joined it incorrectly
and so I just snipped it off. Well, a desire to replace
it was very strong and I got to work. So, as you can
tell, this end is now wider than the rest of the tablecloth.
I added 6 motifs on the left side, and 5 to the right(the
strings show the new additions).
I was quite surprised by the progress I made. I hope it keeps
up this year so I can have something more like a tablecloth
than a table runner. If you notice, I finally figured out how
to achieve my half-moon shapes as the center strip has.
So...I think it will give this tablecloth it's own personality.
Oh, it's 34 1/2 inches long and this end is 15 1/2 inches
Well, off to work on the "normal" things of life, and I
hope to have more tatting time today!!! :)