Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Another necklace for the 8 year old

Needing to get back to actually working on 
a challenge I have set for myself, but I 
have enjoyed tatting for the granddaughter!!
This is the Celandine Necklace by Kersti link here:
 It's imperfect, but still looks great for a young girl.
It's tatted in size 40 Lizbeth Lilac Dk. with some 
random beads I had.  Scanning doesn't make it look 
as pretty due to the larger bead in the center, but I 
think it's good enough.  And for those interested 
in trying it, I will warn those who hate to tat in 
sections, this is tatted in 3 parts, and I had to sit 
and figure out how to tat one side in reverse to 
have it all facing (as correctly as possible) the front.
Hope you are having a wonderful day and getting 
some tatting in!!!  :)

9 comments:

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

That's one lucky eight-year-old! Perfect or imperfect, it sure is pretty!

God's Kid said...

Thank you Diane!! :)

muskaan said...

So cute !!!!

God's Kid said...

Thank you muskaan!! :)

Margarets designer cards said...

Beautiful, imperfect or not, she won't know if you don't tell her, it looks OK to me

Fox said...

❤️❤️❤️

God's Kid said...

Thank you both very much!! :)

Jane McLellan said...

So pretty in that colour! Looks fabulous to me.

God's Kid said...

Thank you Jane!! :)