Friday, February 12, 2021

Round 4 of Renulek's Spring Doily 2021 done and new threads and tatting book!

I am enjoying tatting this to distract me a bit 
from the Christmas doily.  ;)
And today I received my Handy Hands order!!!

It's been a fantastic Friday for me!!!!
I had a last minute doctor's appointment to 
check my leg and he is very pleased with 
the progress of healing and how well I  am 
doing with my own therapy, plus my blood 
pressure has been in the normal range for 
7 readings and if it continues for 4 weeks 
then I get to stop taking the medicine!!!!
And, after 8 weeks of only being out of the 
house for medical appointments I finally 
got to go to a couple of stores.  The first I 
walked through to get my prescription and 
the second I rode a power cart so I didn't 
over-do it, but it was awesome to just do 
a little grocery shopping!!!!
I hope you have had a blessed Friday and 
that you have an awesome weekend!!! :)

 

5 comments:

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

Yay! I'm glad you were able to get out and about! I love the colors you are using for your doily, and your new tatting goodies show that you will have many happy hours of tatting ahead!

Jane McLellan said...

That does sound a wonderful day, good! I finished round 4 yesterday too.

God's Kid said...

Thank you both very much!!! :)

Margarets designer cards said...

Your new doily is going to look beautiful in those colours
Glad your leg is getting better,
Oh how I would love to go shopping and have a coffee out, we are still in lockdown and no idea if and when the shops will re open, there's a lot that never will due to being closed so long. This virus has a lot to answer for

God's Kid said...

Thank you very much Margaret!!! :)
I will keep you in prayer!!