Wednesday, February 24, 2021

Spring Doily row 5 done

Renulek's 2021 Spring Doily
Continuing with the same color yet.
Renulek just released row 6 so I will be able to 
start tatting that when I get a chance.
Right now I am working on a snowflake, and 
probably later I will work on the Christmas 
doily and the tablecloth.  ;)
Our daughter stopped at Hobby Lobby and 
found lots of beads on sale and got me plenty.
Check out those reduced prices verses the regular 
prices.  Wow!!!



Have a wonderful night tatting!!! :)

 

2 comments:

Jane McLellan said...

Your daughter has as eye for a bargain! I’m about to start on round 6 too.

God's Kid said...

She sure does Jane!! :) Her favorite place to shop is the Dollar Tree where everything is a dollar. ;)
I kind of wish that the smaller rounds of the Spring Doily were released a couple at a time and then the longer rounds one at a time. ;)