Friday, September 27, 2019

EILEEN STAFFORD BlueDoily

In size 20 Lizbeth Red Burst.  It is about 5 1/2 inches 
across.  This is all six rounds in the pattern, but I agree 
with the designer that it seems to not be finished so I  
am going to try and add more rows.  Not sure how 
many, but at least 2.
The 5th & 6th rows have caused some ruffling, but I 
believe if I was able to block it that it would lay flat.
I showed a couple of our daughter's yoyos and the 
pumpkins inspired by the yoyos.  Well, here are a 
few things she has created with them, and she would 
appreciate some thoughts and comments from you.
Do you like them?  Would you consider purchasing 
something like them(not expecting you to buy them-
she is asking to see if she should consider putting them 
in the craft shows with me)??  Thank you for all honest 
thoughts!!
First, a Harvest Basket:



Next,  pumpkins:





Next, a pumpkin centerpiece:
Image may contain: flower and plant

So, it's autumn around here and we are "growing" 
a pumpkin patch.  ;)  
I hope you had a wonderful day(or are having), 
and hopefully getting tatting in!!! :)

9 comments:

Jane McLellan said...

Oh yes, they’re cute, they must go on your stall. And if they don’t sell, you take them home again - nothing ventured nothing gained. Good luck with adding rounds to your doily.

muskaan said...

Looking forward to the next doily rounds.
Love all the pumpkin displays !!! 🎃🎃🎃

God's Kid said...

Thank you both so very much!!! :)

SWtrompeter said...

I would probably be more likely to buy a pumpkin display or a single pumpkin than I would the harvest basket if I were there. They're all cute, though. Why not bring them all - the 'worst' that could happen is they don't sell, and then you get to KEEP them all yourself. :)

God's Kid said...

Thank you SWtrompeter!!! Honest answers are the best and totally appreciated!! I know there might be someone who ends up loving that basket, but it's not my favorite either. And if we end up with them all, I will have an annual pumpkin patch in my house. ;)

Ninetta said...

I'm after other comments here, I'm curious to see next rounds and love the single pumpkin, it can be used as decorative piece or as pin cushion.

God's Kid said...

Thank you very much Ninetta!!! :)

Margarets designer cards said...

Great pumpkins, they would look good on your stall even if they are just used as a decoration
Lovely doily coming along

God's Kid said...

Thank you Margaret!!! :) I will let our daughter know!!