Tuesday, September 3, 2019

Square 2 added to my mat

Tatting it in size 40 Lizbeth Falling Leaves.
I want to add 2 more and make it a square.   Not 
sure I could handle adding more.  It's a challenge.
Below shows that it's just a bit larger than the 3in. x 5in. 
pocket notebook.
I have just a bit left on one shuttle so...
I may just tat another pair of Maple Leaf earrings 
to take a small break from this and also to use up that 
thread before I have to add more.
Have a wonderful night and a great tatting day tomorrow!! :)

7 comments:

Jane McLellan said...

Challenging, but really beautiful. Good idea to take a break on something simpler before you go on.

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

Very pretty! I love the secondary pattern that is formed by joining squares!

God's Kid said...

Thank you both!!! :)

Robin Perfetti said...

Looking good! These types of patterns are tricky unless you’ve made a bunch of them and are used to the tatting path.

God's Kid said...

Thank you Robin!!! :)
I think I am going to try yours next time, at least in English might make it a bit easier. I am just tatting one square and joining it to the next because I can't figure out how to go from one to another. My brain does not work that way. ;) Kind of like going from row to row with split rings or chains, I haven't gotten that down unless a pattern says so either. ;)

Lelia said...

So pretty -- maple leaf patterns are lovely, too. Have fun with the earrings.

God's Kid said...

Thank you Lelia!!! :)