Thursday, September 5, 2019

Square 3 of 4 added to the mat, and a new idea in progress.

The mat is getting close to getting completed.
Could be a day or two depending on what life 
throws my way.
I figured out that I mess up tons more when I 
am in the process of joining one to another so...
this last one has more joins and WILL get full 
attention!!!
And....I needed a color change in the middle so...
I started another idea and guess what it includes...
of course, Ice Drops.  So, this is how far I got today 
before I decided that I needed to get that square 
done today.  I will keep you posted as the project 
progresses and hopefully works!
Oh, this is the basic pattern, but I think it's been so 
long that I got my chains mixed up, but I like 
the look so I am keeping it this way.  ;)
I hope you had a great day and got your tatting in!! 
:)

8 comments:

victats@gmail.com said...

Looks like a good start.

Lelia said...

Your ice drop is so pretty. And the tatted squares are fabulous!!!!

God's Kid said...

Thank you both very much!!! :)

Jane McLellan said...

Good luck with the last square, it’s looking fantastic. I look forward to seeing how you use that pretty ice drop.

muskaan said...

I love the negative space in your mat !!!
Thus would look so good as a larger fabric.

God's Kid said...

Thank you both!!! :)
muskaan, I totally agree, but I don't think I have what it takes to make it bigger without insanity ruling. ;)

Ninetta said...

Lovely squares 👍

God's Kid said...

Thank you Ninetta!!! :)