Tuesday, September 17, 2019

Plenty to show tonight

Here is the mat that I started.  I need to sew in the 
ends and block it, but it's done!! :)
 Here it is on the printer paper to show size.
Tatted in size 40 Lizbeth Falling Leaves.
The tiny doily is done.  It's 4 inches across in 
size 40 Lizbeth Orange Crush.
Here it is on the pocket notebook for size. 
 I have a friend who makes fabric yoyos for her 
sister and niece for projects.  I thought it would 
be cool to make some yoyos, add tatting and put 
on barrettes or headbands.  Well, since there isn't 
much to do here, I asked our daughter to help me 
and she did all these after I showed her how to do 
the first, and then she was inspired with project 
ideas of her own, so, you may see the finished 
ideas soon.  ;)
 I made the yoyos below.
 She left me have one of hers for this 
Ice Drop embellishment.
 I emptied shuttles making small motifs to add to 
some of the yoyos.
 Today, our daughter, Sarah, made these 2 yoyo 
pumpkins(and another later).  Super cute.  Later 
when I get access to my tatting threads, I will tat 
leaves for them.
 Then I tatted a snowflake. I found the pattern when 
searching google and it came from pinterest.  The 
designer is DorARTthea.
 And today I tatted this angel by designer Nicola 
Gooday Bowersox at Just-Tatting on Facebook.
It's called Julie's Angel.
Hope you all have had a great day!!!
Happy Tatting all!!! :)

5 comments:

muskaan said...

Such pretty stuff and ideas! And colours showcasing change of seasons from fall to winter 🍁🍂❄❄

Jane McLellan said...

You have been busy! The mat is lovely. The yo yos are fun, lots of potential for adding tatting.

God's Kid said...

Thank you both very much!!! :)
All these colors really help to brighten things up around here!!!

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

Everything looks wonderful! The pumpkins are perfect for the season!

God's Kid said...

Thank you Diane!! :) Sarah is doing a great job on those pumpkins!!