Well, now I have a set of earrings.
These are the Egyptian Flowers from Anika at
They are both tatted in size 40 Lizbeth Boysenberry Dk. with gold bugle beads and seed beads.
And with the second one(not sure which is which now), I made the first ring and slid a bugle bead on with a paperclip to secure it, then slid another bugle bead on with a paperclip to secure it also(one to the left, and one to the right) and then I finished the ring. Much easier to join at the end!!!! :)
And this weekend I tatted this Elaine P. Gan design.
Another bracelet-this one Sweet Flowers bracelet.
It's tatted in size 40 Lizbeth Juicy Watermelon(I am sure you all guessed that).
It's very dainty on the wrist due to how thin it is, but I am sure someone will love it! :)
Oh, I did block into submission the "secret" doily this morning, but I think I will give it a couple of days to dry thoroughly before I work on it again.
Well....I sat down today and decided exactly which of all the pieces I have wanted to tat, and made a list to cover all for my challenge pieces. I am hoping to do at least!!! one a week-no promises, you all know life gets crazy quite often and messes up even the best plans!
But hopefully, you will see me actually finish last year's challenge, and this year too! :)
Have a great day, lots of housework to do in between tatting! (wink)