Monday, February 8, 2016

2015 25 Motif Challenge # 15 Tina Frauberger Bookmark

I saw this gorgeous bookmark that Robin Perfetti had done and wanted to tat it.  
I didn't do it as well as I would like, but I think I did ok for a first try, and I need to learn those Catherine wheel joins(I tried!).  The Pattern is here:   http://tattingbythebay.blogspot.com/2015/08/polished.html  .
This is tatted in size 20 Sugar Plum HDT from Tat-ilicious, 
and Lizbeth Ocean Teal Med.
I think if I block it then it would lay nicer, but I just finished it and need some sleep,
so it's right from the shuttles.
Guess I should say it's about 4 inches long and about 2 inches wide.
Well, another challenge piece done.  Plenty more to do!!
Have a wonderful night/day!!  :)
Enjoy some tatting too!!!  :)

8 comments:

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

Great color combination! That pattern has been on my to-do list. I'm sure I'll get to it some day. ;-)

muskaan said...

It looks really good & pleasant . Any book would be glad to have it :-)

Michelle said...

mmmm! Lovely colors!

Madtatter80 said...

Oh pretty work and the bracelet below too haven't dropped by in a few days nice to see you still producing works of tatting!

Jane McLellan said...

Wow, that's gorgeous!! Love it.

God's Kid said...

Thank you all very much!! :)

Margarets designer cards said...

Beautiful lovely colours,
Margaret

God's Kid said...

Thank you Margaret!! :)