Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Test tatting again

I was allowed to test tat for Elaine P. Gan again.
I don't know why, but I just love test tatting!!!
I think her designs are wonderful and I think 
it's like a small challenge to test tat a new design 
and make sure to watch the directions and diagram 
closely to check for mistakes.  
This is Chantilly Cross tatted in size 40 
Lizbeth Pink Blossoms.
I wouldn't have used pink, but I am in the 
process of trying to use up threads on shuttles 
so that when I get the chance to tat something 
new, I have clear shuttles!!  And I knew the 
cross would be small and not use too much thread.
Have a fabulous day and hopefully some great 
tatting time!!!  :)

2 comments:

Bernice said...

It is a very big job to be a test tatter. I've done it once and enjoyed it, attention to detail a must. Looks good so far.

God's Kid said...

Thank you Bernice!! :)