Wednesday, May 3, 2017

A Second Test Tatted cross today!

This is another Elaine P. Gan design.
This one is Gift Cross because it looks 
like bows.  She did her's in a solid color 
so the bows were much more visible, 
but I am just using shuttles with threads 
already on them, and my addiction is 
variegated colors!!  :)
This is Blue Ridge HDT by Tat-ilicious.
There are a few gaps and 1 real 
mistake in this(my mistake), but I love it 
and will keep it for me!!  :)
Happy Tatting and have a wonderful night!  :)

7 comments:

muskaan said...

Lovely cross - slightly different than most :-)

God's Kid said...

Thank you!! :) I agree!! :)

Madtatter80 said...

It does look like bows, I love it!

Jane McLellan said...

Such pretty thread. I don't see any glaring mistakes, but good idea to keep it for yourself!

God's Kid said...

Thank you both very much!! :)

SWtrompeter said...

Very pretty - both of the crosses. I enjoy using variegated thread, too.

God's Kid said...

Thank you very much!! :)