Thursday, May 4, 2017

Another test tat done today

Again, it's the "famous"(at least on this 
blog) Elaine P. Gan's design. 
This is the Liberty Cross tatted in size 
40 Lizbeth Pineapple Parfait.
Elaine asked if it had been test tatted 
before and I wasn't sure, but today I 
thought the diagram looked familiar and 
ended up searching my blog and found 
this post:
So, I guess I kind of test tatted it before.  I like the 
longer chains and the decorative picots added!
Hope your day has been blessed with tatting!!  :)

7 comments:

muskaan said...

This colourway is so cheerful ! Beautiful cross.
The link to earlier cross did not work?

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

I like the way the pattern fools the eye... a symmetrical cross, but the design itself is tilted a little giving the illusion of movement... very clever design!

God's Kid said...

Thank you both!!! :)
muskaan, thank you, I will check that out!

God's Kid said...

muskaan, try again and let me know. Thank you!

muskaan said...

Yes, it works now.
Seeing is remembering :-)

Margarets designer cards said...

Lovely cross, I like the pattern it seems to have a way that's makes it look special. Love the colour

God's Kid said...

muskaan, thank you!! :)
Thank you Margaret!! :)