Monday, May 29, 2017

2 Ice Drops

I tatted this cream colored Ice Drop last 
week, but was displeased with it.
Just me.  It's a little loose tatted in size 
10 Lizbeth Latte Foam, but the thread 
and stone were meant to be together.
 Here is a better look at the colors.
I tatted this Ice Drop this morning.  It's in size 40 
Lizbeth Purple Splendor with a frosted gem.
And, it's actually 6 points this time!!!  :)
 This next picture is the purple Ice Drop showing 
that you can see through the frosted gem.  :)
Hope your weekend has been a great one!!
Happy Tatting!!!  :)


7 comments:

Jane McLellan said...

Well, the top one is not as pretty as some of them perhaps, but shows the 'gem' off well.

God's Kid said...

Thank you Jane!! :)

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

The white on white looks great, and I love the frosted gems!

God's Kid said...

Thank you!! :)

Margarets designer cards said...

They are all pretty to me, lovely ice drops

Madtatter80 said...

Wow they are beautiful where did you get the stones?

God's Kid said...

Thank you both!!! :)
Madtatter80, all the stones I have were gifts to me.