Saturday, May 27, 2017

My Twist on an Ice Drop

For those who know me, you could have guessed 
I am sure.  :)
 It is an Ice Drop Suncatcher!!!  :)
I started it while at Tollway Tatters and just finished 
it today.  :)
 I love how you can see through it!!!  :)
 The gem was a gift and it perfectly matches this 
HDT Blue Ridge(size 40), and these tiny light 
blue beads, and the blue bangle bracelet.
 Stretched into submission, but turned out beautiful!
Hope your weekend is blessed!!!  :)
Happy Tatting!!!  :)

8 comments:

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

Wow! That is gorgeous, Sue!

Madtatter80 said...

this is perfect way to display a snowdrop very lovely ❤️🌹❤️

Jane McLellan said...

Spectacular! That's very clever.

Margarets designer cards said...

That looks beautiful well done,

Lelia said...

So pretty! Fabulous design & tatting

God's Kid said...

Thank you all so very, very much!!!! :)
It's even getting great reviews around the house here. :)

muskaan said...

Stunning and radiant !!!! Great designing & execution :-)

God's Kid said...

Thank you very much muskaan!!!! :) Funny thing is, I didn't design I just tatted. The 2nd round chains faced inward and the outer chains faced outward, but the curves were straightened when stretching to fit the bracelet and it created this pentagon shape. I like it though. :)