Wednesday, May 17, 2017

A completed request

A re-tat for a request.  A friend from 
the Sunday morning ministry said she 
wanted this cross.  Well....of course I 
could not give her the first one with my 
(ok, in my view) glaring mistake, so I 
tatted her one without the "glaring" 
mistake.  I love this!!!  
Oh yah, this is the Easter Cross.
Had a friend who had a bad Mother's Day 
and she is going to be receiving the Righteous Cross 
(which she loved when she saw it on my facebook)
from this post: 

Hope your day is going well, and your week too!!
Happy tatting!!!  :)


16 comments:

Michelle said...

Gosh, it's pretty!

God's Kid said...

Thank you Michelle!! :)

ShuttleCreations said...

Very Pretty!!!!!

God's Kid said...

Thank you ushas!! :)

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

Purple is the perfect color for that beautiful cross!

Jane McLellan said...

How wonderful to be able to give such gifts. It's beautiful.

Margarets designer cards said...

Lovely cross, I like the pattern too.

God's Kid said...

Thank you all very much!!! :)

JB said...

Beautiful cross!

Bernice said...

I love that color, such a nice gift.

muskaan said...

"perfectly" beautiful :-)))

Madtatter80 said...

this is so beautiful she is very blessed to have you as a friend!

picotsnkeys said...

Lovely cross patterns and lovely tatting. Keep spreading the joy you do with these beauties!

God's Kid said...

Thank you all very, very much!! :)

Fox said...

Gorgeous tatting.

God's Kid said...

Thank you so much Fox!!! :)
I am very pleased with this one!