Saturday, March 4, 2017

Tablecloth update

I now have half the length added to on the left side 
and just another couple of motifs and the right side 
will be there also!!!  I am so excited at the progress 
I have made on this-this year already!!!  :)
Hopefully this year will be much better than last 
year and I will have lots of tatting accomplished!!! 
And I hope to also get the center of this to the length 
of my table this year too!  :)
Well, that's pretty good for today.
Have a great weekend!!  :)

8 comments:

muskaan said...

It's going to look great !

Margarets designer cards said...

Sometimes when you come back to something, you get a new interest in it and it goes really well and this is looking lovely
Keep up the good work.

Jane McLellan said...

Looks fantastic!

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

Wow! Great progress!

Madtatter80 said...

This is very beautiful and done so well an perfect! I wonder is you kept count of how many balls of thread you used up so far :) ?

God's Kid said...

Thank you all so very, very much!!! :)
Margaret, I agree with you on that, and the change in the design helps too!! :)
Madtatter 80, I am using a large "ball" of Aunt Lydia's size 10 thread which I bought when I first started tatting 7 years ago now. I got it to make lots of snowflakes, and then got a second when I started the tablecloth. So I really have no idea how much I have used, neither are much more than about 1/2 way I think. :)

Sarah said...

This is really stunning, and will be absolutely jaw dropping when it's finished. Very nice!

God's Kid said...

Thank you very much Sarah!!! :)