Thursday, March 23, 2017

Green Snowflake??

This is Robin Perfetti's Late Winter Snowflake-
since it's in green and tatted in March I will call it 
the early spring snowflake.  It is a fabulously
 designed snowflake, and it will soon be an ornament 
decoration when I tat it's twin.  :)
Oops, I forgot to say that I omitted the center rings 
so that it will fit over the ornament top and it 
didn't take 2 shuttles that way, now I am thinking 
that I should make the next one with the center 
rings for the bottom....decisions!
Have a happy tatting time!!!  :)


8 comments:

Madtatter80 said...

May be it's a snowflake at the end of a rainbow 💟😄💟

muskaan said...

It is very pretty !

Jane McLellan said...

It's really beautiful.

Margarets designer cards said...

Beautiful lovely pattern and snowflake

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

Why not green? It's beautiful!

God's Kid said...

Thank you everyone!!! :)

Vera said...

Nagyon szép!

God's Kid said...

Thank you Vera!! :)