Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Another small update on the slowly progressing tablecloth

Making progress!!
This picture is on our loveseat to show the current 
size, but it really needs to almost double in length.
 Shhhhh....no one tell me about all those frustrating 
ends which need hiding please, I am pretending 
they don't exist!!!!  I figure if I get both sides 
completed as is right now, then I will force myself 
to face reality on those ends.  I also want to at least 
get the center section to the needed length this year.
 I have been using one of my Tatsy shuttles so I don't 
have to rewind a shuttle over and over.  And, I have 
it here next to a Clover shuttle which is my normally 
used shuttle for size comparison, and, then a new 
addition for me!!!  
 Introducing my Rudolph shuttle!!!!  :)
Can you tell I love it!!!  Blue is my favorite color, 
and Rudolph the Red-nosed Reindeer is one of my 
absolute favorite Christmas movies(been watching 
it since the year I was born-my mom told me she 
put me in front of the tv to watch it and I have 
every year since(well...not this past year since I 
was busy with my mom dying).
And...when I call my hubby-the ring tone on his 
cell phone for me is Rudolph the Red-nosed 
Reindeer.  :)  So when I was wandering around 
the internet and came across this awesome 
shuttle I asked about it and my hubby said to 
order it and here it is-MINE!!!!  :)
***sorry, I am not sharing!, but to get a 
beautiful shuttle of your own, contact 
Have a wonderful day!!!
May you achieve lots of tatting fun!!!  :)

6 comments:

Margarets designer cards said...

Beautiful shuttle, it's growing I hate sewing ends so I know how you feel looking at them

God's Kid said...

Thank you Margaret!!! :)

Madtatter80 said...

This is great to see this mammoth size wow and love Rudolph one of my favorites

God's Kid said...

Thank you so much Madtatter80!!!! :)

Ninetta said...

Beautiful tatting and lovely shuttle!

God's Kid said...

Thank you Ninetta!!! :)