Thursday, March 16, 2017

Almost a true Ice Drop

I love to see through things especially with tatting!!! :)
 This one has the "gem" I was trying to work with 
earlier.
 I had to drastically change stitch count and ended up 
with the back rings 8-8-8-8 chains 10-10, the front 
rings are 10-10-10, and the chains are 14.  And, if 
you didn't notice, there are only 5 rings and chains.
And here it is so you can see the Lizbeth Peacock 
Blues better.  Oh, and remember, I used size 40(my 
preferred size).
Have a happy tatting day!!!  :)

7 comments:

Jane McLellan said...

Lovely! See through is a great way to go.

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

It looks beautiful! My preferred size is 80, but I haven't fiddled around with it for Ice Drops. I think it would be too fine. I should pull out some size 40, though. I think it might work well for some of my flatter gems.

God's Kid said...

Thank you both!! :)
Diane, I agree about the size 80, but I would love to see what you do with size 40!! :)

Margarets designer cards said...

My perfered size is 20, I have some 40 and 60 but I afraid 80 is beyond my eyes, while I had all the treatment for cancer in my eye and the treatment last year for the side effects even size 20 was hard work.
Great ice drop

God's Kid said...

Thank you Margaret!! :)
It almost seems as if 20 is a normally preferred size when reading other blogs and seeing how many people use it. :)

Fox said...

Your tatting is so pretty!

God's Kid said...

Thank you Fox!!! :)