Friday, August 21, 2020

I finally got some more tatting in this week!!

I ended up adding another row to the random tatting 
I was doing.  Not sure what if anything more will be 
added, but maybe.  ;)
 I didn't do any tatting for 2 days while we worked  
on putting together this shed(2 days of almost 7 hours, 
and yesterday another 3 hours).  but, we have gotten 
some things accomplished finally and it feels good.
I have some Christmas tatting ideas in mind, but.....
with those they are intended for not having jobs right 
now, I don't know when I can accomplish them!!  ;)
Have a wonderful tatting filled weekend!!! :)

5 comments:

Jane McLellan said...

Well done on the shed. Your tatting is still shouting dahlia.

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

It sure looks like you've been busy! I'm starting to think that some of us should be designated tatters and we should have no other responsibilities. What do you think?

God's Kid said...

Thank you Jane!! :) I have gotten comments suggesting it looks like certain flowers.
Thank you Diane!! :) Um....yep busy this week. ;) I sure would love to have no other responsibilities, but around here that would mean that I live in a mess!! ;)

Margarets designer cards said...

The tatting is looking interesting look firward to seeing more,
Well done on putting up your shed,

God's Kid said...

Thank you Margaret!! :)