Tuesday, August 4, 2020

A 2nd post today

I tatted this motif in Lizbeth size 40 Spring Fling 
and Raspberry Pink Med.  Sorry the picture doesn't 
show the colors well.
 It's from this German pattern book which I received 
from a very nice older lady who came to my booth 
at the craft show the last 2 years.  I have looked at 
it before, but didn't think too much of it, but when 
I couldn't sleep(again) the other night I pulled it out 
and was looking through it around 3 or 4 am and am 
now totally inspired by so many of the wonderful 
diagrams(thankfully they have diagrams since I can't 
read German.  ;)  More to come from this book!!!
Have a happy tatting filled day!!! :)

7 comments:

picotsnkeys said...

What a lovely motif! I only read enough German to decipher organ registrations. I keep forgetting where the noun and verb should be. It would be fun to see if I could decipher the text of that book!!

God's Kid said...

Thank you!! :)
Ummm...organ registrations??? I hope not. ;)
I could try and type out a few things for you. ;)

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

That's such a pretty motif! I love the colors! I can't always remember how to do it, but I have used Google Translate using my phone to scan the text. It's amazing!

Jane McLellan said...

The motif is really sweet. There’s a lot of inspiration there, enjoy.

God's Kid said...

Thank you Diane and Jane!!! :)
Diane, I remember you saying something about that at Tollway Tatters once, but my phone is just a phone, I am too technically challenged to make it a computer and a phone. ;)

picotsnkeys said...

If you use Chrome as a browser on your computer, Translate is one of the Aps you can use with it. My window it's a pattern of 9 dots at the top right corner by the sign in place. Of course, it's also known as Giggle Translate in our house. The results can be highly entertaining!

God's Kid said...

Thank you picotsnkeys!! :)