Monday, August 17, 2020

Another cross and random tatting

This is another cross like the last 2.  This 
one is tatted in size 40 Lizbeth Falling Leaves.
More crosses to come.
 I wanted to tat another cross, but there wasn't as much 
thread on the shuttle so I thought I would just sit and 
tat without knowing what would come of it.  I got this 
far before bedtime and my hubby and daughter really 
like it.  :)
Not sure yet, but I might add more.  ;)

Have a great week hopefully filled with love and tatting!!! :)

3 comments:

Jane McLellan said...

Yes, your random tatting looks like a dahlia and is fabulous! I hope you can remember what you did.

muskaan said...

Beautiful motif - very flower-like!!! In fact, a gem in the center would look good too - an ice drop variation 💕

God's Kid said...

Thank you both very much!!! :)