Friday, November 17, 2017

A Rainbow to brighten my mood!

A friend needed a tatted lanyard to hang 
her cross on, so...I tatted one for her!!
She loves purple so I used purple beads.
It's finished an looks much better than I 
thought!!!!
 Not my best work, but I have tried tatting 
a lanyard 3 times over the past few months 
and just could not get it to work right.
First, I had beads which were too heavy 
and larger than these, then I was using 
size 20 thread which wasn't working.
Next, I got these beads and they are too 
large so I finally switched to size 10 thread.
It's cheaper, but it's bright and fun and it 
works!!! :)
A little close-up below.
Happy Tatting!!!  :)  

11 comments:

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

It looks great!

Fox said...

👍🏻🎉⭐️⭐️
🦊

Jenn said...

Pretty!

Jane McLellan said...

Wonderfully bright and cheering!

Margarets designer cards said...

Looks great, very colourful and will go with anything she wants to wear

Eliz Davis aka Tatknot said...

Very cheerful. Reminds me of sunshine and rainbows.

God's Kid said...

Thank you all very much!!!! :)

muskaan said...

Definitely cheered me up :-D

God's Kid said...

Thank you!!! :)

picotsnkeys said...

I like that lanyard! Bright and cheery.The size 10 thread makes it go fast.

God's Kid said...

Thank you!! :)