Continuing on the tablecloth one motif at a time.
I now have the skinny end equal in width and
a billion ends to sew in, so, I think I will be sewing
before adding more motifs so this might be as big
as it gets this year.
A review from Mar. 2, 2017 when I started widening
it this year.
Great progress on width on March 4th.
Notice the length in the top picture from today,
And this was where it was March 8th.
It's slowly coming along, but this year I have put
tons more time into it and I am seeing it become
something. Now, if I had been so diligent the
full 7 years I have been working on it, it would
probably have already been done! Oh well.