Monday, August 30, 2010

Flying tatting shuttle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A little story......I was tatting this center for Tatting with Rings(I got the book this past weekend).

While tatting there was a little flying bug that came up near me and I went to swat at it with my tatting in hand and in progress. Well, our 22 yr. old Jessica was in the room with me when I swatted at the bug and my shuttle and project flew across the room(singlewide mobile home) hit the other wall and fell down behind this computer and desk. It was so funny that she called her dad(my hubby) and told him, and the whole time I just kept laughing. It was so funny and so unexpected!!!!
I won't be doing the actual tatting on a ring yet, it just helped me to empty a shuttle. I am working on a different project and can't wait to get it done and show you. As you can see, part of it is white. :)

2 comments:

Marty said...

That's too good -- I'm sitting here at work trying not to snicker!

BSOTF said...

God's Kid,
Did you get the bug? Does your shuttle get flyer's milage..LOL! I'm glad that you saw the humor in this situation & your shuttle, daughter & you are ok!