Wednesday, January 5, 2022

Muskaan's influence!!!

 Muskaan tends to see possibilities in lots of patterns
for other designs.  And I don't know about you, but
her influence has made me start looking at patterns
more carefully to see what may be "hidden" within.
Today I searching for an edging pattern to tat into a 
cross for a friend, but...instead I saw hearts.  I haven't 
tatted them, but I saw them and thought I had to share.  ;)
They are in Tatting Patterns by Mary Konior pattern Josephine 
on pg. 16 for those who have the book.
The first hearts I noticed upside down(I turned the picture 
upside down for you to see them).
And then while getting this picture ready, I noticed another 
upside down(and turned the picture back right side up for 
you to see it).
Thank you Muskaan for being such a great influence!!  ;)
Happy tatting everyone!! :)




3 comments:

muskaan said...

Happy happy hearts 💕 This is a wonderful influence and I hope it spreads 🤩 When can we see them tatted? 💖

God's Kid said...

Thank you!! :) I figured you would ask. I guess I will have to try this weekend if I can't find time before. ;)

Jane McLellan said...

Hearts everywhere once we learn to look for them!