Thursday, January 6, 2022

Mary Konior's Josephine edging inspired hearts(read previous post)

 Muskaan was wondering when I would get these tatted-
last night I sat and tried tatting these and this is what 
came from trying.
The first heart has the point from the 2nd picture(circled 
in blue with an arrow above).  
The second heart is like the picture without the picots 
and Josephine knots.
I tatted these in size 40 Lizbeth Iris Fusion.  They are 
just a little larger than an inch from side to side.


Below is the picture that inspired these hearts:


Here is the corner heart attempt.  MUCH 
more work needed on it. It should be tatted 
with 2 shuttles!!! The bottom will be changed 
a bit to look more like a heart.  I have  already 
written out the next attempt, but it's time to 
take a break.  

Picture below which inspired this....almost heart.

Have a great tatting day!!! :)





8 comments:

muskaan said...

Fabulous trials, especially the top 2 😍🥰 And I'm sure you will manage the desired improvements on the 3rd, too.
You have now spurred me to try out the ones I showed myself, 😃 Let me windmy shuttles!

Jane McLellan said...

Well done!

IsDihara said...

Amazing attempts! Love your work.

God's Kid said...

Thank you all so very, very much!!! :)
Muskaan, you have me searching other patterns to see what designs I can find. ;)

muskaan said...

Can be addictive, right?! Especially if we enjoy puzzles of various kinds 😃😁
And your quickness had my shuttles spinning and I now have 2 tiny hearts. 💖💖 Will post soon

God's Kid said...

Yes. I saw your hearts and they are great too!! :)

Margarets designer cards said...

Love the heart design from the edging,

God's Kid said...

Thank you Margaret!! :)