Thursday, January 13, 2022

Christmas gifts to me

 I got a little money for Christmas and just had to get some items I found very inexpensive.... Just wish I knew metric sizes!!


First are some cute angel charms (smaller than I thought they would be), adorable monkey buttons, and some great moon shaped "doodads" to tat around.


Next, some other "doodads" to tat around, and some pretty blue/green flower cabochons to make interesting Ice Drops.

Next, these are the ones that really boggle my mind. I thought they were my Ice Drop centers, but they are so tiny I am not sure if I can use them. I will try size 80 thread and see if I can work with them.
And last, I got a new tatting book.

I want to play, but I have a few things I have to 
finish first!! ;)
Have a blessed night filled with tatting!! :)


4 comments:

Jane McLellan said...

Ooh, those will keep you busy.

God's Kid said...

They sure will, but the monkeys are distracting me right now!! ;)

Margarets designer cards said...

Cant wait to see what you do with your new pieces, I know you will enjoy the book it has some lovely patterns in, I am sure my lace collar I did came from that book.

God's Kid said...

Thank you Margaret!! :) I already have pages marked of items I want to tat. ;)