Tuesday, January 19, 2021

Another Frosty the Snowman Pop Top Drop

I love this one and it's mine.  I don't think I will 
tat another!!
Jean Inglis created the outer design for an Ice Drop 
and the pattern is in the Files in Ice Drop Addicts 
on facebook.  Her design actually has 2 rows and 
it's called Wee Snowballs.
I figured it had to be tatted for Frosty cuz' snowmen 
are made from snowballs.
I don't plan on doing another cuz' these are the best 
Josephine Knots that I have ever done and I don't 
want to do anymore!!!
Hope you are all having a tatting filled week!! :)

 

8 comments:

Jane McLellan said...

:-) you have the hang of it now and this is so appropriate to the pop top picture. Lovely!

muskaan said...

Those are certainly lots of J rings! But you did superbly. Looks nice 💙

Margarets designer cards said...

Gorgeous

God's Kid said...

Thank you all so very, very much!!! :)

Ninetta said...

I know you like me love tiny thread and those jr are perfect! Hope the snowman feels a lot more happy now!

God's Kid said...

Thank you Ninetta!!! :)

picotsnkeys said...

Well done!! JK and I have an understanding. I don't attempt them while tired or distracted and they don't try to fatigue or annoy me. It doesn't always work ;)

God's Kid said...

Thank you picotsnkeys!!! :)