Tuesday, January 12, 2021

My Christmas doily progress

Well, I have gotten some tatting done.
I will post all the info on this doily when done 
so I don't have to carry the book and such to my 
computer(still having troubles getting around).
I am using size 10 Lizbeth Christmas specialty 
pack I purchased quite some time ago.
I am trying to include all the colors(5).
I believe the next row will take forever because it 
looks like you tat what would be 5 or 6 rows  out-
ward and then come back to the doily and do it 
over and over.  We shall see when I get to the 
directions(hopefully I get them right!!!).
I hope you are having a great week and getting 
some tatting in!! :)

 

6 comments:

Jane McLellan said...

You’re making good progress. Hope you make progress on getting about too!

God's Kid said...

Thank you Jane!! :)

muskaan said...

The colours work beautifully - love the occasional spark of red and white 💙

God's Kid said...

Thank you muskaan!!! :)

Margarets designer cards said...

Looking beautiful

God's Kid said...

Thank you Margaret!! :)