Monday, October 26, 2020

Actual tatting to show!!!

I have been tatting a bit. I have 2 snowflakes done
and 4 Christmas trees which will be 2 pair of earrings.
The first snowflake is Fifth Day of December
from 24 Snowflakes in Tatting by Lene Bjorn.

Second snowflake is Catrin from 20 Twenty to Make
Tatted Snowflakes by Jennifer Williams.
The Christmas trees are Christmas Tree Earrings by Linda S. Davies-link here: http://www.georgiaseitz.com/2007/ldaviesxmastearrings.pdf
I have also been working on 2 Christmas presents
and will show them when they are finished. Below I am preparing to work with my heart beads
and see what will become of them. :)
For those who saw that I took over knitting my blanket 
which our daughter started years ago.....I have made 
progress!!!  It's now too big to be a skirt(for those 
who saw the first picture of it).  I was thinking it might 
be done by Christmas, but I think it's going to be 
by Thanksgiving, so it will be my Christmas present!!!
I can't wait to use it!!! :)
Oh, for those who need a little detail, it's just plain 
knitting, Bernat Baby Blanket Yarn(thick fleece), and 
it's 300 stitches across.
Well, more tatting to work on, besides all the normal 
boring stuff.  Have a wonderful tatting filled day!!! :)

 

5 comments:

Jane McLellan said...

You’ll be all set for Christmas with snowflakes and earrings. Love the little trees, very clever. Pretty snowflakes. Your blanket is looking amazing, well done!

Ninetta said...

Beautiful snowflakes and trees! Wow, the blanket is big! Great job!

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

You have been busy! I love the feel of Bernat Blanket. You'll stay toasty warm this winter!

muskaan said...

Beautiful pieces and well done on the knitting front, too!!!

God's Kid said...

Thank you all so very much!!! :)