Friday, October 30, 2020

2 Tatted Christmas gifts done

These are for my sister and my in-laws.
I made one several years back and loved it and 
had planned on making me one and yet now I 
have made 3 and not one is mine.
They are 8 inch suncatchers.

The design is Elaine P. Gan's Cathedral 
 I used all Lizbeth size 40 thread. 
The colors are:  Christmas Red, Bright Orange,
Bright Yellow, Christmas Green,
Bright Blue Dk., and Purple Dk.
And lots and lots of 11/0 Preciosa Ornela glass beads.


Still working on Christmas tree earrings.
Hope you have a wonderful tatting filled day!!! :)

 

8 comments:

Jane McLellan said...

Wow Sue those are really lovely. The colours are perfect for the job. You’ll have to sneak one in for yourself! I know, I know, too much work for sneaking.

God's Kid said...

Thank you Jane!!!! :)
I may just "sneak" one in for me since there are 6 shuttles still with thread on them needing to be emptied. ;) But....not right away, I need a break from stringing 144 beads for each of the last 2 rows!!! ;)

Margarets designer cards said...

Two beautiful doilies, I am sure they will love them

God's Kid said...

Thank you Margaret!! :)

muskaan said...

Absolutely Gorgeous! Phew, those are a Lot of beads to string. 💜💛💙💚

God's Kid said...

Thank you muskaan!!! :) Yes, tons of beads which I string one at a time. ;) It's worth it, but a break is absolutely necessary after! ;)

Ninetta said...

Beautiful 😍!!

God's Kid said...

Thank you Ninetta!! :)