Monday, March 18, 2019

Yes, I am still here and have been tatting.

I got a sweet e-mail from Stephanie wondering if 
everything was ok since I haven't posted in awhile.
I have been preparing for 2 Craft Shows-one this 
Saturday, and another Apr. 13th.
I had this choker done, but needed a way to make 
it adjustable and couldn't find anything so I decided 
to tat a split ring chain to use.  Ends sewn in and 
it's already for packaging.
 Next, I had the center of this necklace done also, 
but....again a chain was needed and a way for it 
to be adjustable, so tatting to the rescue.
 Close-up of the beads in the centers.
 And, I wanted to tat Jane's Bookmark as a bracelet 
and ran short on thread so just finished with a split 
ring tail to make it adjustable.  Tatted in size 40 
Lizbeth Niagara Falls.
Pattern link here:  
*Twin Doily Update: the 2 Rainbow Taffy Cathedral 
doilies I have been tatting since last year are on row 
25, and the first one I started is at row 28(I believe).
And the tablecloth is accumulating motifs from time 
to time.
I am not sure how much tatting will be done through 
the spring because we are in a search for a new place 
to live and have to move before the end of June.
Will post whatever I can, but just know, I am not giving 
up tatting!!!

5 comments:

Jane Eborall said...

You mustn’t give up on tatting - it saves a person’s sanity!!!!

Madtatter80 said...

Wow all of these are very beautiful I think you will do well at the craft show,have you done one before?

God's Kid said...

Thank you Jane, I won't give up and I agree!! :)
Thank you Madtatter80!!! :) I did 2 shows at the end of last year(my very first 2 ever being at a Craft Show, and being in a Craft Show). So, I think I am prepared. ;)

Margarets designer cards said...

Beautiful necklace and chocker,
Good luck with your shows, I hope you do well.

God's Kid said...

Thank you Margaret!! :)