Monday, February 18, 2019

It's been so gray.....

That I decided to tat rainbows!!!
And then.....the sun came out!!
I saw these beautiful earrings years ago when I 
first started tatting and tried them, but in size 10
(which was all I had back then) the rainbow was 
too large for an earring, so....The first pair are 
tatted in size 20 Lizbeth Snow White, and the 
2nd pair are in Lizbeth size 40 Snow White.
There isn't much difference in size.
Pattern link here(scroll down to find rainbows):
http://www.georgiaseitz.com/classes/beads.html
 Below is a close-up(of the size 20).
Have a beautiful day and lots of tatting!! :)

7 comments:

muskaan said...

So pretty 🌈 Perfect to cheer up one's mood 💗

God's Kid said...

Thank you muskaan!!! :)

Jane McLellan said...

Oh wow, those are amazing. Love them.

Sally Kerson said...

Saw this pattern years ago and it was on 'my to do list' but never got done! Your earrings are absolutely gorgeous and would brighten anyones day.

Sally Kerson said...

Just to say thanks for the pattern link, no excuse now!!!

Madtatter80 said...

Very cute idea I like the beads on white these are really cute❤🌈❤

God's Kid said...

Thank you Madtatter80!!! :)