Saturday, December 16, 2017

Ice Drops......the addiction continues(dramatic music in my head)!

Still love these Birthday Ice Drops in colors for 
Christmas!!! :)
I finished tatting this one yesterday.  I wanted to 
reverse the red and gold beads to see the difference
it makes.
It's tatted in size 20 Lizbeth Snow White with 
gold and red beads.
 Here it is side by side with the red with gold beads.
I have to note that I made a mistake in tatting the
gold with red beads-I was watching Christmas
movies and added an extra 6ds to each center top
ring.  I am sure it's a little loose, but it's on my
tree and no one will bother it so I am not worried!  :)
 And today I tatted these Ice Drop earrings in 
size 40 Lizbeth Purple Splendor.  I believe I only 
have 3 more pairs of center gems left to tat into 
earrings(not sure they will be done this year)!
I have already started another Birthday Ice Drop. 
Resting today!
Have a wonderful weekend and happy tatting!!! :)

9 comments:

Fox said...

Pretty! Love the gold and red.

God's Kid said...

Thank you Fox!! :)

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

Your birthday Ice Drops are all beautiful! I think my favorite so far is the red and white, but they are all eye catching! I am suffering from severe Ice Drop withdrawal, but I must persevere if I'm going to finish my runner and Christmas stockings.

Grace Tyler said...

I like the red one! Nice job, Sue!

Jane McLellan said...

Lovely. The birthday ice drop is certainly spectacular, deserving of drum roll and music! Lovely earrings too.

God's Kid said...

Thank you all so very much!!! :)

muskaan said...

The red one really stands out, but these are all pretty !

Margarets designer cards said...

Beautiful ice drops

God's Kid said...

Thank you both!!! :)