Friday, March 25, 2016

2015 25 Motif Challenge # 25 Arches Doily

Ok, it's "done"(ends need sewing in and it needs blocking!).
This is Yarnplayer's Arches Doily which I love!!!
The pattern isn't hard, just very beautiful!!!!
I did miss a picot and a couple of ds on one of the arch 
chains, but I "made my own".
It's tatted in size 40 Lizbeth Coral Splash, and Salmon Med.
And I love these colors!!!
For those wondering it's almost the size of a saucer plate.
Well, last year's challenge is now complete, and I have to figure 
out what I can do about this year's challenge!  I have some
ideas, but we are getting ready to start up our outdoor ministry again 
this Sunday and I have less time during the nicer months.
Either way, I will keep tatting!!!
Have a blessed and Happy Easter!!!
And hopefully some tatting time too!!!  :)

11 comments:

Eliz Davis aka Tatknot said...

It's lovely! Happy Easter!

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

Beautiful! ...and it's done just in time for Easter!

Bernice said...

That is a great doily. You sure do great work and you must tat of course.

God's Kid said...

Thank you very much everyone!!! :)

muskaan said...

Congratulations on completing the challenge !
Love your doily ! Beautiful use of colours.
It is on my to-tat list for some time now, but this year is probably going to be one of small pieces.

Jane McLellan said...

That's really a beautiful pattern in a pretty thread, hats off to you! Congratulations on completing your challenge. Happy Easter to you and your family.

God's Kid said...

Thank you both!! :)
muskaan, this is a smaller doily. I was surprised a little that it wasn't bigger. And my husband saw it when it was finished and said he couldn't wait to see how big it was going to be, and I said it was done, and he was a little disappointed. :)

SWtrompeter said...

It's beautiful and you finished just in time for Easter! Nice 'spring' color, too.

God's Kid said...

Thank you so much!! :)

Sarah said...

Lovely!

God's Kid said...

Thank you very much Sarah!! :)