Monday, October 5, 2015

Questions for the more knowledgible then me.....about Tatting Days

I was visiting Lelia's blog here: http://lelia-stitchesoflife.blogspot.com/
and I saw this
  15th Annual Tatting Days - 'A Snowman's Tale'
from here:  https://www.tattingcorner.com/15th-annual-tatting-days-a-snowmans-tale-5836.html
It looks awesome to me!!!  But.....the anxious side of me has questions, like could someone explain how things go??  It looks as though the classes are just repeated each day and if that is so...why would you want to attend all 3 days??  I would only be able to attend Saturday if I choose to go.  It looks like fun and tatting, but I am just not sure.
Thanks for putting up with this "still" newby tatter{well.....new to any tatting gatherings}.

7 comments:

Patti said...

If you look at the class descriptions, the Shuttle Brothers are doing 6 separate classes. The other teachers are only doing 1 each which is repeated.

Jen said...

What a wonderful and fun opportunity! I don't know anyone offline that tats. I'm not too good at walking into something like that when I don't know anybody at all, but I sure would if I could and I think you should totally go ;o)

God's Kid said...

Thanks Patti, I will check out the other classes. :)
Thanks Jen, that is the way I feel, but I am still wondering. :)

Bernice said...

Go it just may be one of your greatest adventure. I've heard the shuttle brothers classes are excellent. But too far for me. Well this year

God's Kid said...

Thank you Bernice!! :)

Lelia said...

https://www.tattingcorner.com/documents/15th_Annual_Tatting_Day_Agenda.pdf

If you open the pdf file - you may have a better idea of classes. I went to a couple of the tat days & they were fun. There were tables of show-n-tell and a fun contest ... everybody left with prizes.


God's Kid said...

Hi Lelia, thanks a lot!! I did look at the schedule and descriptions. I think I am going to pass on this one, although the snowman theme really intrigues me!! :)