Monday, October 19, 2015

2015 25 Motif Challenge # 8

This is Frivole's 2015 Snowflake.  I have been allowed to test tat it and have not done justice to how gorgeous it really is.  I think I tat too tightly or something.  I did block it using her blocking template, but I didn't finish the ends yet.  This is tatted in size 20 Lizbeth Snow White.
I have not made any progress on my secret tatting in 2 weeks.  I hope to get more done this week, but my weekly scheduled has been terribly disrupted lately.  I have been tatting though....I have worked on and edging to empty a shuttle, which I will post when I get the shuttle emptied.  And I am working on the lanyard for my husband yet.  It's taking quite some time, but he already loves it and it's not even half done.
I had another tatting class last week and the one senior student just has to keep starting all over at the beginning(her hands really don't like tatting, but she wants to learn), and then other learned picots and joins(which we might have to learn again today).  :)
Have a wonderful day wherever you are!!!  And I hope you get a chance to tat!!!  :)

17 comments:

Jane McLellan said...

Beautiful snowflake! I'm glad to hear you're making progress on the lanyard. Yes, lessons usually take a few times to stick!

God's Kid said...

Thank you Jane!!! All the credit on the beauty goes to the designer!!! :)

muskaan said...

Beautifully tatted ! Enjoyed reading your post :-)

Madtatter80 said...

You are fast and it is beautiful love it!

God's Kid said...

Thank you muskaan and Madtatter80!!! :)

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

I think we need to get together. You think your tatting is too tight, and I know my chains are too loose. Maybe between us we could do justice to this beautiful pattern!

God's Kid said...

That would be a great time Diane!!! I sure wish I lived closer and that I could drive myself to Tollway Tatters(but I am hopelessly directionally impaired and too chicken to go that far myself). :)
I think your snowflake looks awesome!!! :)

Cindy said...

Beautiful snowflake - I think it looks great!

God's Kid said...

Thank you Cindy!! :)

Margarets designer cards said...

Beautiful snowflake and your snowflake looks lovely
Margaret

God's Kid said...

Thank you Margaret!! :)

Jenn said...

Looks lovely!

God's Kid said...

Thank you Jenn!! :)

Emilie L. said...

sublime ce flocon ! <3

God's Kid said...

Thank you Emilie L!! :)

Katherine said...

This is lovely, I have been looking at all the different versions of this tat, and I love this one. :)

God's Kid said...

Thank you snowy david!!! :)