My husband wants a lanyard without beads. I know him so I figured it has to be something strong to withstand some abuse. I chose this design: http://www.georgiaseitz.com/2014/interlockingringshow2.html
the red and white on the right side of the 2nd picture in the post.
Well, I wanted to start and end with a larger ring and then just tat the split rings(which looked like it would be easy, but proved me wrong). I tried the first sample a week ago, and I just tried the second one today. Neither good!! I guess I am going to have to find something different.
I made my own stitch counts, the first large ring is 40ds, and in the second attempt it is only 30ds.
the split rings are all 10/10. At least my rings look good to me. It's practice, what can I say!! :)