Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Tat Days information needed

I just saw this morning on IsDihara's blog that Tat Days are in Sept.  And I found out that it's in Georgia.  My husband's dad lives in Georgia and he wants to visit him and that would give us both something to do there.
   I would like to know what all the costs are, how close lodging is and restaurants, and what you do there.  
I like to have all the details and costs before considering long trips.  :)  Anything else I should know, please let me know.  :)

5 comments:

Jane Eborall said...

Oh, you've just GOT to go. It's a wonderful event. Their site should give you all the information you need - just look at past Tat Days like last year's for costs. http://www.palmettotatters.org/
Mind, it costs a lot more if you have to travel over the pond but even then it's SOOOO worth it.

God's Kid said...

I have looked there Jane, but I will check it again. Thanks so much!! :)

Lelia said...

Try here, too:

http://www.palmettotatters.org/events/TatDays2013/TD13_Call_for_Logo.pdf

Lelia said...

NEXT Tat Days will be September 6-7, 2013. "Tatting Takes Wing"



Looks like they don't have the 2013 plans ready for the public.

God's Kid said...

Thank you Lelia!! I will try to keep watching so I can get the info. :)