Still busy tatting crosses. For some reason I felt the need to do a purple only one(Mary Konior's Large Cross), and the second was one that I made a mistake and joined a picot that I wasn't supposed to so I let it sit until yesterday when I decided I could make it work by adding a butterfly to join the other picot opposite the mistake and then join to the mistake also and I just looks like it should be there(Mary Konior's Small Cross). I am learning that butterflies are great mistake covers and they make a nice addition to the project(at least for the bookmarks so far).
The first is done in Lizbeth Lilac Dk size 40, and the second is done in Lizbeth Fruit Fizz and Lilac Dk. size 40 also.
As for the funny look of the background....it's my "professional" mistake-closing the copier lid while scanning, but I liked the outcome so I kept it. :)
piąta bombka 3D - bubble 3D-5
1 hour ago