Monday, August 5, 2024

Test Tatting Crosses

 Elaine P. Gan asked me to test tat again and I was
excited and happy!!
These are all tatted in size 10 Artiste thread from 
Hobby Lobby.

Eternal:

Faithfulness:

Goodness:

Holiness:

Love of God:

Justice:

Patience:
This motif will be a cross when I join 4 more 
to it.

Trinity:

Supremacy:

Power:

Wisdom:

Revelation:
This one looks like butterflies to me. ;)

I have also been working on my necklace and 
making slow progress.

Have a great day and get your tatting time in!! :)








7 comments:

Jane McLellan said...

That’s a lot of variations! I like Eternal best, though they’re all pretty.

muskaan said...

Your shuttles have certainly been active! I like how most of the crosses are quick tats. Nice progress on the necklace, too!

God's Kid said...

Thank you Jane!! :)
Thank you Muskaan!! :) I have been tatting a lot this week because my van broke and I have been stuck at home and it was a perfect time to test tat!! :)

picotsnkeys said...

You have been busy! I like Elaine's patterns. Have fun finding homes for all of these!!

God's Kid said...

Thank you picotsnkeys!! :)

Margarets designer cards said...

Beautiful crosses, I love them all, hope she will at least sell us some patterns.

God's Kid said...

Thank you Margaret!! :)
I think this will be another book, but I am not sure yet. ;)