Thursday, July 4, 2024

Happy 4th of July(mine is tatting and Christmas movies)!

I have made very little progress on my Multi-Triangle 
Insert.

I am working on a necklace/collar I saw in a facebook 
group.  It takes tons of beads!!!  I am on the second 
section and there is a third after this.

 I am making myself a plastic canvas sled "welcome" 
sign for the holidays. The challenge was all the green 
for the wreath and I think I made a mistake, but it looks 
good for me.

I have decided that I am not going to continue 
with my macrame and micro-macrame(except 
to use up the cords I have).  I greatly prefer my
tatting and its less expensive.
Hope you have a wonderful day and get some 
tatting done!!  :)

2 comments:

Jane McLellan said...

Your triangle of triangles looks so good. I like your welcome sign. Well, the micromacrame was worth trying, but if it isn’t really your passion, so be it.

God's Kid said...

Thank you Jane!!! :)