Thursday, March 21, 2024

Getting some crafting time in here and there

I am working on lots of things when crafting 
lately.  I am working to get my Triangle Triangle 
Insert done....one triangle at a time.
I thought at this point if it was green it would 
be a Christmas tree. ;)
Lizbeth size 40 Orange Crush and Pineapple 
Parfait. My own design.

And a motif at a time added to my tablecloth. The 
lower part is where I am currently working-only 3 
motifs needed on the left to finish this row. An 
antique motif and my design.

And, I started a Christmas present for our 100 yr. old. 
Hopefully it will be a beautiful collar when finished!

I was given the pattern for this January doily
from Frywolitki - Magic Shuttles on Facebook. 
 I made it for a friend who hasn't been 
feeling well for over a month. She loves it!!
 
I used Lizbeth size 40Leaf Green Dk., Leaf Swirl,
and Latte Foam.



I tatted Mary Konior's Small Cross for a senior 
lady.  Size 40 Lizbeth Angel's Love.

I had a senior ask me to make her a yellow rose with 
black background keychain in plastic canvas.  She 
loves it(she is from Texas). ;)
I have also made 2 more name signs, but not as 
fancy as the butterfly one.

I am learning micro-macrame and enjoying it, but 
not as much as tatting!!!  Lots of threads and no 
shuttles to "do the work". ;)
This is the first fancy bracelet I made.
This one is in 1mm waxed cord.
Tutorial from Zehn Talente here:
 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KhO4GCr1Dy0

Yesterday I made my 2nd fancy micro-macrame 
bracelet.  This one is in 0.5mm waxed cord.
I only have 2 colors of cord in each size so this 
is what I ended up with.  Still a LONG way to 
go in my learning!!
Tutorial from DecoIdeas BETH here: 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qX0r62n1IS0

I hope you are all enjoying tatting and crafting 
time!!!  :)







 

8 comments:

muskaan said...

You have certainly been very busy and lots to show for it! Good to see progress on some older pieces, and beautiful new works!

picotsnkeys said...

You have been busy! I love the wide variety of your projects. And that you prefer tatting :)

Jane McLellan said...

Wow, you have more projects on the go than I have! All amazing. I like the micro macrame, it’s very effective. Good to learn a new technique, even if it doesn’t become a favourite.

God's Kid said...

Thank you all so very, very much!!! :)

Margarets designer cards said...

Wow you have been busy, your tatting us always beautiful, nit heard of micro macrame, looks interesting and lovely bracelets,
I am looking forward to seeing the collar when finished

God's Kid said...

Thank you Margaret!! :)
Micro-macrame is macrame, just small. Mostly jewelry.

tattrldy said...

You have been very busy! And it all looks wonderful. I hadn't heard of micro macrame either but I like the look.

God's Kid said...

Thank you very much tattrldy!!! :)