Saturday, September 30, 2023

Tollway Tatters and Tablecloth

We had an AWESOME Tollway Tatters Gathering!!
12 Tatters from across America, Canada, and Australia.
Lots of different projects, great tatting and chatting!!
And, I tatted 4 motifs on my tablecloth in that time. 
From my estimation I need approx. 14 more rows to 
make it reach from side to side(7 rows on each side). 
It takes me approx. 1/2 hour to tat each motif and 
knowing that it takes approx. 17 hours to tat each 
side currently.  ;)
Hope you have a great tatting filled weekend!! :)

 

6 comments:

Lavinia said...

That looks gorgeous! It's a very ambitious project too!

God's Kid said...

Thank you very much Lavinia!! :) It is very ambitious, but I started it the year I started tatting with no real idea of what I was getting into, and I have set it on the "back burner" far too often. It should have been finished long ago, but I get bored with the white and the same design over and over, so I leave it often and play with colors and other designs. ;)

Jane McLellan said...

Good to have a meeting AND tat some motifs for your cloth!

Margarets designer cards said...

Looking gorgeous, a lot of work but in the end it will be a wonderful heirloom

Lelia said...

Oh MY! a tablecloth! Go you : )

God's Kid said...

Thank you all so very much!! :)