Monday, September 25, 2023

Tatting for an upcoming craft show

I tatted up this set of autumn leaves using Lizbeth 
size 40 threads.  Right to left- Autumn Spice, 
Orange Crush, Honey Drizzle, Falling Leaves, and 
Spice Cake.
And, I had to show this, Marilee, in size 40 these 
earrings are the same size as the leaves in the bottom 
picture on page 2 of your pattern.  ;)
I had a request for another cross.  This one is for the 
daughter of the lady I tatted the last one for.  She said 
light blue was her favorite color and normally I use 
Lizbeth Niagara Falls, but this time I changed it up 
and used a favorite of mine, Blue Ice.  I hope she likes it!
And, I have had a couple of chances to spend time with 
this little one.  Our newest addition to our morning 
ministry family.  It's precious time with any baby!!  :)
Have a great week and hope to see all the 
Tollway Tatters this Saturday!! :)
Happy tatting everyone!!! :)







 

6 comments:

Jane McLellan said...

Fabulous earring collection, I hope they sell well. I’m sure the recipient will love the cross.

muskaan said...

They all look so cute, baby included 😍😍😍

God's Kid said...

Thank you Jane and Muskaan!!!! :)

Lelia said...

enjoy the craft show --- you have some awesome pieces ready for sale

Lavinia said...

Lovely tatting! I do like the maple leaves a lot!

God's Kid said...

Thank you Lelia and Lavinia!! :)