Monday, September 4, 2023

Tatting with Tollway Tatters(in memories)

Ok, so in Feb. and Mar. of 2012: 
was tatting with these totally gorgeous colors of Oliver Twists 
threads and I wanted to check them out, but haven't until 
this weekend.  She so kindly sent me a sample to try.

This is in no way perfect, but it's cute.  The thread tats 
nicely, and the colors are fantastic!! :)

And the center is from Denise.  Wayyyy back when 
the Tollway Tatters were able to meet in person I received 
this little bag of "doodads" from Denise, and then I went 
through my tatting items I saw these and just had to use 
them with this thread.  Both are very fine.

So, in memory this weekend I got to tat with 
Diane and Denise!! :)
Hope you had a great tatting filled weekend!! :)

 

9 comments:

Jane McLellan said...

So good to be able to connect with other tatters in the real world!

God's Kid said...

So true, and I miss them, but am so thankful for the internet and mail. ;)

Lavinia said...

It's lovely that you are tatting with your friends even if only symbolycally.

God's Kid said...

Thank you Lavinia!! :)

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

I'm glad you were able to make something special with the thread! I just dropped off a sample to Denise today. I wonder what she'll make?

God's Kid said...

Thank you so much Diane!!! :)
It's on my shopping list. ;)

Margarets designer cards said...

How nice you have at last meet up and enjoyed tatting together

il mio chiacchierino said...

Splendido

God's Kid said...

Thank you very much il mio chiacchierino!! :)